Friday 2 May 2014

Pause For Thought.

In recent weeks I stumbled across and have since been following 'Stephen's Story'.

Being so far away from home I have blessed with a lot of time to think and reflect as well as the time see so much of the world and do so many amazing things.. this story has been an incredible eye opener for me and made me realise how lucky I am to be doing what I am doing here and how lucky I am to have a wonderful life to return home to in a months time.

Stephen's Story is an amazing one. He is a complete inspiration and we can all learn something from his courage, resilience, motivational mindset and sheer positivity in the face of a very difficult situation.

He hopes for his story to spread and his message to reach as many people as possible, so the least I can do is share it with you all and ask that you do the same in support of this truly amazing guy and all those out there fighting.

X

Stephen's Story - Full Speech from SJP's ACM 2014…: http://youtu.be/ZEbxN8GHQUc

(Follow the youtube link or search 'Stephen's Story' to find his youtube channel and Facebook page)

No comments:

Post a Comment